The City of Mansfield billing system has been changed and updated; here are some pointers to be aware of:
• There is a new billing system, so all accounts have new account numbers.
• The NEW number for pay over the phone is 1-855-230-7396
-please use your new full 15-digit account number when calling to pay.
• The NEW online system for payments has been changed.
– website for online payments is https://www.eonlinebill.com/bapp/mansfield/indexl
-the online payment system requires for you to create an account by logging in as a first-time user
-please input your account name exactly how it is printed on the bill
-use your 15-digit account number exactly how it is printed on the bill
• New bills will be printed on letter paper; cards will no longer be mailed as bills.
-bills are no longer printed by our office
• Please DO NOT use NCOURT for utility payments
-All utility payments will be rejected by NCOURT and NCOURT will refund your payment(the refund process takes 3-5 business days), BUT you are still responsible for your utility bill balance.