Louisiana Tech University has announced the names of students on its Fall Quarter President’s and Dean’s honor lists. Twenty one students from DeSoto Parish are on the list this fall.
Students whose names are followed by an asterisk earned recognition as members of the president’s honor list. That distinction signifies achievement of at least a 3.8 academic grade point average on a minimum of nine semester hours completed (100-level or higher), with no grade lower than a B.
To be eligible for the dean’s honor lists, a student is required to earn at least a 3.5 academic grade point average with no grade lower than a C on a minimum of nine semester hours completed (100-level or higher).
Courses yielding satisfactory/failure grades and courses audited do not count toward eligibility for either recognition. Only undergraduates with no incomplete grades are eligible to make either list.
Honor students are listed by their hometowns.
- Frierson:Cameron D. Hoot, Maxwell Joseph Hyde*
- Gloster:Jadyn Ross Falls*
- Grand Cane:Bailey K. Lodrige, Lael Christine Penner, and Blayne Joseph Springer*
- Logansport:Paden K. Deas, Jenna L. Hall, and Elizabeth Danielle Register*
- Stonewall:Mary Katherine Abraham*, Maggie Elizabeth Baiamonte, Landry K. Burback, Rachael L. Coker*, John Michael Cristler, Victoria Elizabeth Evans, Kathryn Mackenzie Graner, Josephine Brianna McLain, Garrett C. Sepulvado, Ryder Houston Walters*, and Sadie Ann Young*
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE