The DeSoto Parish Journal presents the “High School Pickers Contest.” Let us know which team will win selected area high school games each week. The person submitting the most correct entry will win a $100 prize.
The first week’s games will be listed on the “Picker” form to be included in the Friday Journal. We’ll give complete details in the next issue.
The winner of each week’s game will be published on Wednesday in the Journal. And there will be a link to the next game. There are at least 10 weeks, so there are 10 chances for you to win the weekly prize. Weekly winners are eligible to enter and win again the following week.
- There will be a new game each week. Entries for that week must be received no later than Friday at 4:00 p.m. CT. Each weekly contest is complete in itself.
- All entries submitted must be on the official entry form. They must be submitted via the entry method provided at the bottom of the entry form. Any entries submitted in any other manner or form will not be considered.
- The DeSoto Pickers Contest is open to residents of DeSoto Parish as verified by driver’s license or other acceptable form of identification.
- Must be 18 or older to enter and win.
- Winner must have a valid cell phone for notification purposes.
- In the event of multiple entries by the same individual, the earliest entry received will be considered. Other subsequent entries will not be considered. Incomplete entries (missing or incorrect identification, or not all games filled out) may be discarded at management’s discretion.
- Contest rules subject to revision and all decisions by management are final.
Remember the first entry forms will be included in Friday’s Journal. If you do not have an email subscription to the Journal, they are free. To sign up, CLICK HERE.